This illegal drug has a devastating affect on the lives of those who do it and those around them.
(1) Crystal meth users often face a number of physical troubles like JIB sores, itching, skin rashes, cracked lips, body sores and rotting teeth.
(2) ‘Speed bumps’ become obvious once the harmful substances enter the crystal meth user's body.
(3) Some of the symptoms of crystal meth addiction include mental confusion, incapability to focus on the goals, hyper alertness, muscle spasms and muscle cramps and hours of being awake.
(4) The effects of crystal meth are also visible through the user's eyes. The crystal meth user's pupils become quite dilated and his eye movement becomes very rapid.
(5) A frequent inhalation of crystal meth leads to light headedness, blurred vision, and coordination difficulties.
(6) Crystal meth addiction may also lead to diseases like liver failure, lung failure, kidney failure, cerebral toxicity, and a few acute heart disorders like congestive heart failure and myocardial infarction.
(7) One more possible effect of taking crystal meth, even in trace amounts, is permanent brain injury.
(8) DEATH of the user.
This drug has a devastating affect on the lives of those who do it and those around them. So stay informed and look for the next part of this series.